Sunday 7 July 2013

Showcase Sunday #7



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. It enables everyone to showcase the books they receive each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.



Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this glorious weather, I sure am. I have spent the best part of the day basking in the sunshine and reading my book, it has been wonderful! I have received a range of books this week:

Books Bought:

Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements
The Foster Husband by Pippa Wright
Midsummer Magic by Julia Williams
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker

I am currently reading Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop and I'm so glad I have ice cream at hand whilst I'm reading it. The Age of Miracles is the first book I've bought in Richard and Judy's Book Club, I really am a bit behind!

On My Kindle:

The School Gates by Nicola May
Sunshine With a Chance of Snow by Carole Matthews
The Perfect Murder by Various
The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlain

The first three books were freebies which makes these purchases even more sweet. The Perfect Murder looks like a fantastic read for a crime story quick fix!

I hope you all have great weeks!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...